High School Experience
What to expect in High School?
- Odyssey Program
- Graphic Design & Engineering (CTE)
- Dual Credit
- AP Tests
What is the Odyssey Program?
The High School Odyssey Program prepares our students for the next chapter of their life; filling them with knowledge, insight and tools to equip them for the journey ahead. The goal is to provide three essential elements: business viability (academic), technical feasibility (career and technical) and human desirability (social-emotional).
There are 5 stages:
- Initiate - Finding students interest (9th grade)
- Discover - Students research careers, personality and life goals (10th grade)
- Explore - Students prepare for college and internships (11th grade)
- Approach - Students plan a capstone challenge (11th grade)
- Summit - Execute the Approach (12th grade)